Diarmuid O’Sullivan has 25years experience in the Bed&Breakfast Business and he brings all this experience to the fore to make your stay as relaxing and enjoyable as possible.
Portlaoise sits at the bottom of the Slieve Bloom Mountains, an area of mountain made up of forests and blanket bog of a type which is unique to Ireland, interspersed with hidden valleys of great character and interest to the nature lover
Situated in a charming 115yr old Victorian red-brick building in the heart of Portlaoise town, O’Sullivans offers you a convenient central location for your visit to Portlaoise. There is a wealth of amenities within 5mins walking distance of O’Sullivans Bed And Breakfast.
- 100m from Bus Stop
- 2mins walk from Town Center with its many shops, pubs, restaurants & theatre’s
- 5mins walk from Train station
- 1hr from Dublin
- Private Off-Street Car Parking
- Comfortable, centrally heated ensuite rooms with showers & tv.
- Free Wifi
- Tea/Coffee on Arrival
- Full Breakfast cooked with Local Ingredients
- Residents Lounge
- Morning Alarm Calls
- Board Failte Approved